- The concept car of the first Alfa Romeo compact plug-in hybrid SUV is making its debut at the Geneva International Motor Show.
- The Tonale Concept Car is joining the growing segment that interprets the trademark language of beauty of Alfa Romeo. It is a compact utility vehicle with an urban vocation and an athletic personality.
- The distinctive features of Italian style are projected into the future, striking the perfect blend of valued heritage and anticipation of new precepts.
- In keeping with the Alfa Romeo manifesto, every detail is designed according to the driver’s needs.
- Driving pleasure lies in ergonomics, high-quality materials and, above all, unparalleled dynamism.
- The Tonale Concept Car is the Alfa Romeo take on electrification. State-of-the-art technology and proverbial driving dynamics meet to grasp the opportunities and provide tangible answers to new challenges.
Presented by Romano Pisciotti